My intermediate combination punching set is 6 rounds and ready for purchase here.
In this set you will see some major enhancements from the beginner set which can be found in the free downloads section of my blog. If you purchase the intermediate set please view the explanation video, it is critical to helping you navigate the combos. Here are some of the additions in the intermediate set:
1) Much longer combos and higher overall punch volume
2) Head movement integrated with combos: slips, ducks, snap backs
3) More defense such as covering up, left and right blocks, and body blocks
4) More body shots
5) Footwork mixed in with the combos such as pop-backs, step rights, ducksteps (ducking and stepping right or left), and quarter turns
5) Flurry sections where you’ll punch out fast and non-stop
6) Footwork sections
Depending on your level you might feel overwhelmed at first, but I guarantee that with a bit of tenacity and a few weeks you’ll be ripping out these fast and complex combos like a machine gun.